1. How many jobs does David work in the summer?
- it is unstated
2. Why does David not like the summer?
- he has to go to summer school
- it's too hot
- he think it's too boring
- he has to work
3. How does David know he is in trouble?
- when his mom says, "David, come here!"
- when his dad blows a whistle
- when his dad says, "Where's David!"
- when his dad says his name in another language
4. Why did David intentionally fail his classes?
- he wanted to go to summer school
- he wants to stay in middle school longer, so he doesn't have to go to high school
- he's trying to look like a student who doesn't care
- to make his teacher pay attention to him
5. What did David think about summer school?
- he hates it and would rather do work
- it was a way to avoid working with his dad
- he loves it
- he thinks it's a great way to review material