235. Going Back to School
1. Why did Dennis' friends make fun of him?
- He was poor.
- He was failing Calculus.
- He went to private school
- He went to a Jesuit school
2. Pat was Dennis' ___________.
3. What can the school Dennis attended to be compared to?
- public school
4. How did Dennis do in junior college?
- he turned his life around and received amazing grades
- he did okay
- he dropped out
- he did poorly but stayed
5. When Dennis was 30, he decided to ____________.
- get married to Pat
- teach at the school he was once a student of.
- become a priest
- go back to school