1. Why does Helen have the prettiest house on the block?
- She makes a six-figure salary, so she was able to buy the prettiest house
- All the other houses in the neighborhood have been destroyed by a fire
- She works very hard to keep her garden and lawn nice
- There are paintings of flowers on her house
2. How does Helen react when Robert asks her what the secret to having a nice lawn was?
- She gave him a list of tips
- She just nodded
- She gave him the book, The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side.
- She said, "It wouldn't be a secret if I told you."
3. Which of the following is the best description of Helen as a young girl?
- She had clear skin
- She had a unibrow
- She had acne
- She had wild hair
4. Why did Helen spend so much time taking care of her garden?
- It's her way of coping with the fact that she is lonely
- She is a perfectionist in every aspect of life.
- Josh, her former boyfriend, destroyed her garden.
- She doesn't have a job.
5. How did Helen react when Robert said hello to her?
- she smiled
- she cringed and went back inside her house
- she said hello
- she nodded