1. How many years older is James than the narrator?
- they're actually twins
2. Why did Christian and his friends ask James and the narrator to play baseball?
- they know them from school
- they wanted to see who is better
- they needed more players
- they are bored
3. How many times did the narrator get a homerun?
- too many
4. Why did James reject Christian's offer to grab a drink?
- James doesn't like Christian
- James has a responsibility to eat with the narrator
- James doesn't like the restaurant Christian wants to go to
- The narrator begged James not to go
5. How did the narrator feel when James rejected Christian's offer to grab a drink?