228. A Day at the Library
1. Why didn't Claudette's dad let her have a boyfriend?
- the boys in her school are dangerous
- she's too old
- she's too young
- she needs to focus on her grades
2. What did Steven and Claudette do at the library for most of the time?
- play games
3. What does Steven think of Claudette's appearance?
- she's ugly, but her personality is great
- she's okay looking
- she's beautiful
- he never makes a comment about it
4. What did Claudette's dad see Claudette and Steven do together?
- hold hands
5. Why was Steven sad?
- Claudette said she didn't want to be his girlfriend
- he couldn't find the book he wanted at the library
- Claudette's dad said he can't see her again
- Claudette's dad said Steven has a long way to become Claudette's boyfriend