1. Why did Frank like taking his backpack to work?
- he always had something heavy from work to take back home
- it's convenient, because all his stuff is in one place
- he always brought extra clothes to change out of his uniform
- the arm straps are very comfortable
2. What did Frank do after he got off the train?
- he went to a restaurant
- he went straight home
- he took the bus
- he went back to work, because he forgot something
3. How did Frank know to put his hands up in the air?
- it's common knowledge
- he was a former police officer
- the police told him
- he was used to being stopped by the police
4. The police asked Frank all of these questions, except ___________.
- Have you been arrested before?
- Do you have a weapon?
- Have you been drinking?
- Do you have anything illegal on you?
5. Why did the police let Frank go?
- they got a call about a more serious issue
- Frank persuaded them that he did not do anything wrong
- Frank's neighbor told the police that Frank was an honest, good man
- they checked his backpack and didn't see anything wrong