221. A Breath of Fresh Air
1. How did Sam get cigarettes at the age of 14?
- his friends bought them for him
- his parents were smokers, so he always had access to them
- he knew some stores that didn't check for identification
- he bought them at a higher price
2. Why did Sam decide to quit smoking?
- he wanted to be a good role model of his kids
- he had been coughing blood
- it doesn't have a strong enough effect
- he found out he has lung cancer
3. How much does Sam pay for a pack of cigarettes?
- none of the above
4. What helped Sam not think about smoking anymore?
- drinking alcohol
- talking to his parents
- reading novels
- riding a bike
5. During Sam's smoking days, when would he get fresh air?
- when his job require him to
- when he went out for a cigarette