1. Why did Emma think Johnny should try out for baseball?
- baseball is known as "America's Pastime"
- all his friends play baseball
- baseball is the easiest sport
- she played baseball as a child
2. Why did Johnny try out for T-ball instead of baseball?
- he was too good for baseball
- he didn't like baseball
- all his friends hated baseball
- he was too young for baseball
3. How is T-ball different from baseball?
- there are two bases instead of four
- players hit the ball with a stick
- there is no pitcher
- players didn't have to wear helmets
4. How did T-ball get its name?
- the stand the ball is placed on is shaped like a "T"
- the players wear t-shirts
- the creator of the game's name was Tee Ballinger
- the bat is shaped like a "T"
5. What place did Johnny's team end in?