219. Need to Learn How to Drive
1. Why didn't Meryl drive when she lived in Queens?
- car insurance is expensive there
- she had a chauffeur
- everything was close by
- gas was $5 per gallon
2. How did Meryl get to work when she lived in Queens?
- the bus
- the underground train
- her chauffeur drove her
- by walking
3. What's wrong with the buses in Alhambra?
- they're dirty
- there are always dangerous people riding in them
- they take a long time to come
- too expensive
4. Why did Meryl's friends tell her that she needs to drive?
- they were tired of giving her rides
- they thought she should learn before she gets any older
- they think she'll be a great driver
- driving is fun
5. How does Meryl feel about learning how to drive?