1. What did Ken do before he registered to vote?
- read the history of the United States
- asked his friends and family what political party to affiliate with
- take a citizenship oath
- meet with the candidates running for office
2. Why did Ken not worry about voting for a candidate who didn't have the same political party affiliation?
- his vote is anonymous
- he has insurance
- he has a black-belt in karate
- all political parties have similar goals
3. Which positions are on the national level?
- members of Congress
- both a and b
4. Which is one of the reasons why Ken felt overwhelmed with voting?
- the candidates have similar views
- he was getting mail about the candidates
- he knew nothing about the candidates
- the televised debate failed to air
5. What happens right after Ken is given a ballot?
- he goes back home to make his decision
- the winning candidate is announced
- he is led to a booth
- he watches the televised debate again to make a firm decision