212. Have Points, Will Travel
1. Why did Carla join the airline loyalty program?
- it's the safest way to fly
- to get free slippers and robes
- to save money
- to have more room when she flies
2. What did Carla like about the airline she always travels on?
- there were hardly any delays
- they had massage chairs
- the pilot was professional
- she could watch the latest movies
3. Why did Carla sign up for the airline sponsored credit card?
- she didn't want to carry cash with her
- it has a high interest rate
- she wanted to earn more points when she travels
- the $5 annual fee
4. What did Carla use the credit card to pay for?
- food, gas, and clothes
- a round-trip ticket to Boston
- a one-way ticket to Boston
- a one-way ticket to San Francisco
5. How much did Carla save on the program?