1. Why did Mexico get to advance to the next round in the World Cup?
- they won a match against Croatia
- they won a match against Brazil
- the team that was originally suppose to advance forfeited
- the country is hosting the World Cup
2. How did fans of the Mexican soccer team take things too far?
- they honked their cars
- they blocked traffic
- punched people who were not fans
- a and b
3. What did the police do in Huntington Park, CA?
- arrest over 50% of the fans
- used tear gas on the fans
- arrest five people
- guard the businesses
4. How did the police prepare for the next game Mexico was playing?
- they forced people to go back to their houses after the game
- they patrolled the streets in advance
- they put posters warning people what would happen if they caused trouble
- none of the above
5. How often does the World Cup happen?
- every year
- every eight years
- every four years
- every other year