1. What age do you have to be to participate in board game night?
- at least 10 years old
- at least 18 years old
- at least 21 years old
- there is no age requirement
2. ____________ is the oldest and most popular board game.
- Connect 4
- Candy Land
- Chutes and Ladders
3. What is the objective of the game, Monopoly?
- to bankrupt your opponents
- to go through every square
- to donate money to those in need
- to reach the center of the game board
4. In Monopoly, what can money be used to buy?
- other players
5. What happens when a player lands on Boardwalk square?
- nothing, it's safe
- other players will give him $200
- pay the rent
- he or she wins the game