207. Marching for Safer Streets
1. The march was suppose to bring awareness to which of the following?
- the violence in Boyle Heights
- the high obesity rate in the U.S.
- trash on the streets
- destruction of homes
2. What time did the march begin?
- 9 PM
- 9 AM
- 8 AM
- 11 AM
3. Why would the marchers occasionally stop walking?
- to drink water
- to gather more marchers
- to tell the story of a person who was killed
- to test the bullhorn's effectiveness
4. Wabash Park had all of the following except
- a craft table for kids
- pictures of the people who died in Boyle Heights
- live performances from bands
- information about local programs
5. Why did the organizers march again the following year?
- the first march was very successful
- there was still violence in the community
- the police persuaded them to
- the parents of the neighborhood requested them to