206. The Challenger Disaster
1. Nearly all Americans can remember which of the following when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded?
- the names of the crew members who died
- the person who told them about the disaster
- the serial number of the Challenger
- what they were exactly doing at that moment
2. Where was Chris during the Challenger Disaster?
- she was in the actual space shuttle
- a clothing manufacturing plant in Commerce, California
- a classroom in Los Angeles High School
- a restaurant in Commerce, California
3. What was Chris doing when she heard about the Challenger Disaster?
- filing documents
- talking to her coworkers
- writing an essay
- watching the news
4. What were shuttles designed to do in the early 80s?
- establish an orbit
- go into space
- none of the above
- both a and b
5. Space travel in the US was _____________ after the Challenger Disaster?
- still continued
- stopped forever
- banned by the President