1. Which team won the 2014 Stanley Cup?
- The Los Angeles Lakers
- The Los Angeles Kings
- The Arizona Coyotes
- None of the above
2. How many police officers went to the parade to make sure things went smoothly?
- between 100 to 150
- over 200
3. During the 2014 parade to celebrate the winner of the Stanley Cup, there was an increase in _____________?
- the number of parade goers
- alcohol related arrests
- fire hazards
4. Why didn't Robert Lopez wear his New York Rangers jersey?
- he was embarrassed that they lost the Stanley Cup
- he didn't want to get it dirty
- the fans of the winning team would throw stuff at him
- his wife wanted him to wear something more formal
5. Compared to the 2012 Stanley Cup parade, the 2014 Stanley cup parade was _____________?
- more boring
- at an earlier time
- at a later time