1. Why weren't Charles and Richard allowed to go to the school dance?
- they put glue on everyone's seat in class
- they filled the hallways with toilet paper and rats
- they tried to sneak in into the girls locker room
- they stole people's clothes from the gym lockers
2. Charles and Richard sometimes got in trouble when they didn't deserve it, because __________.
- someone is framing them
- they have a bad reputation
- they're poor
- they're dumb
3. What happens before each dance?
- the principal makes a powerful speech
- everyone eats
- the band performs the school's song
- the mascot sings
4. The mascot is a ___________.
5. How did Charles and Richard get into the dance?
- they dressed up as the bulldogs
- they wore sunglasses and hats
- they bribed the people guarding the dance room
- they danced their way in