1. Why didn't William believe in marriage?
- divorce was a trend in his family
- too much money
- too traditional
- his first two marriages ended poorly
2. When was the last time he felt serious about someone?
- his last year of high school
- his first year of college
- his last year of college
- he was never serious about anyone
3. What happened when William told Linda about his views on marriage?
- she broke up with him
- she forced him to propose to her
- she was ok with it
- she fainted
4. What happened to Linda during the final month of school?
- she failed to graduate
- she was accepted to a study abroad program
- someone asked her to get married
- she past away
5. What did William consider doing to make Linda stay with him?
- proposing to her
- going to Europe
- dating someone else to make her jealous