190. A new Addition to the Family
1. What did the narrator come home to?
- a dog wrapped in a bow
- his mom, Jeff, and Jeff's girlfriend sitting down on the couch
- a place all to himself
- a crying baby
2. Who is pregnant?
- the narrator
- the narrator's mom
- Jeff's girlfriend
3. How did the narrator react to the pregnancy news?
- jealous, he wanted to be the first to have a kid
4. Why was the baby named Mark?
- he has a unique birthmark
- it was a popular name at the time
- Jeff's best friend's name is Mark
- he was named after the narrator's dad
5. What did the narrator wish for?
- to get married
- to be Mark's father
- to have a family of his own
- for his dad to be there