189. My Embarrassing Family
1. Why did the boy the narrator brought home stop talking to her?
- her parents asked him personal questions
- he used her to get an A on his project
- her house was messy
- he never liked her
2. What was the narrator's parents' rule for dating?
- the guy always has to pay
- they have to approve of the person the narrator is dating
- dating can only happen after getting a job
- be home by 10 PM
3. Which of the following is false about the narrator's parents?
- they collect old books
- they like listening to their ipods
- they watch old movies
- they listen to old records
4. How did the narrator meet Paul?
- in college
- through her parents
- at the restaurant she works at
5. The narrator's parents asked Paul about ___________.
- his sex life
- his religious attitudes