1. Richard suggested to William that he should __________.
- transfer to another department
- try to talk to other coworkers
- watch the football game at his house with other coworkers
- join the softball league
2. Initially, why didn't William want to join the softball league?
- he didn't have the equipment
- he is not good at sports
- he doesn't want to interact with his coworkers outside of work
- both b and c
3. The sports shop sold all of the following, except __________.
4. What do you need to buy a gun?
- a license
- a certification
- a passing grade on the safety course
- none of the above
5. Why did William want to take a picture of the guns?
- he wanted to ask his friend which one he should get
- he was fascinated by the different types of guns
- to impress all his friends at work
- he wanted to show his friends in NY how easy it was to buy a gun