158. Finding Your Own Apartment
1. Why did Julia want to get her own apartment?
- her roommates and her don't get along
- she wants to decorate the walls
- to play her music as loud as she wants
- she didn't want her parents to tell her what to do
2. Where did Julia look for an apartment?
- the phone book
- newspaper ads
- both b and c
3. What was wrong with the first apartment Julia looked at?
- rat infestation
- didn't match the ad description
- it was in a dangerous neighborhood
- the sink was leaky
4. Instead of looking for apartments that had features Julia liked, she looked for one that was _________.
- close to her job
5. What happened at the end of the story?
- she moved into the first apartment she looked at
- she moved into her friend's house
- she got a new job
- she still lives with her parents