1. Why is the narrator’s dog named Spot?
- he has one big spot on his body
- he has spots all over his body
- the narrator’s deceased mother’s nickname was Spot
- it stands for something
2. The dog pound is where ____________.
- dogs go to play
- dogs are taken care of while their owners go to work or school
- all the lost dogs stay at
- all the purebreds reside
3. How did the narrator find Spot?
- he stapled posters of Spot all over his neighborhood
- his friends actually found Spot
- he made an announcement in his school paper
4. How long was Spot lost for?
- 2 weeks
- 9 years
- 9 hours
- 2 days
5. How did Spot feel about being home?
- sad, because he does not like his owner
- mad, because the home is too small
- mad, because he liked the dog pound