137. Going out to the Movies
1. How did Robert feel about seeing another movie before Godzilla?
- he was upset
- he didn’t want to pay for another movie ticket
- he was excited, because he wants to see Forrest Gump just as much as Godzilla.
- he didn’t mind
2. Which of the following is true about the food Robert bought at the theaters?
- he bought hot dogs for him and his brothers
- Robert’s brothers dropped the food on the floor before they could even eat it
- the movie theaters ran out of popcorn
- Robert bought more soda and popcorn after the first movie ended
3. Why did the security guard kick Robert out of the room showing Godzilla?
- you have to eat your food outside the theaters
- he was being loud
- he didn’t have a ticket
- he’s under 13 and the movie was rated PG-13
4. Why was Robert embarrassed?
- his brothers were making him look bad
- he dropped all his food after he bought it
- the people in line knew why he got kicked out
- his cell phone wasn’t on silent, and everybody stared at him
5. The security guard ___________ when Robert gave him his ticket.