1. Michael and Scott play ___________ at the park everyday.
2. Why didn’t Michael and Scott make their college basketball team?
- they’re not good enough
- they were nervous
- they missed the tryout date
- they would rather spend time studying
3. What did Charles King tell Michael?
- to stop playing basketball
- to play basketball with him
- Michael has skills
- both b and c
4. How are Charles and Michael similar?
- they’re both tall
- they’re both not good students
- they both didn’t make their schools’ basketball team
- they both have brothers
5. How did the Mom respond when Charles and Michael told her they wanted to join the basketball camp?
- she refused without any reasons
- she said no, because they have to focus on school
- she wanted to join too
- she agreed, as long as they kept up with school work