1. Tom’s mom has been getting a lot of ___________.
- letters from friends
- boxes from ebay
- spam mail
2. A part of the process to enter the contests mentioned in the story is to ___________.
- subscribe to magazines
- pay $5 for a raffle ticket
- call a specific phone number
- submit a video of yourself dancing
3. What was particularly bad about subscribing to the magazines?
- the content was boring
- they cost a lot
- the mailbox was exploding
- none of the above
4. Tom’s mom wants to be like ___________.
- her son
- the women on the covers of magazines
- the people on commercials who won money
- the First Lady
5. Tom did some research and found out that ___________.
- there have been lawsuits against the companies running the contests
- there’s only a 1 in a million chance of winning
- the contest is globally recognized
- the magazines are really interesting