123. The Unlikely Reunion
1. The earthquake on Dec. 26, 2004 was the __________ strongest ever in history.
2. The earthquake mentioned in the story triggered various powerful ___________.
- flash fires
3. Wati is one of the ___________.
- people who died from the earthquake
- people who died from the tsunamis
- people who prevented the earthquake from becoming worse
4. What happened 7 years after Wati was washed away into an unknown town?
- she returned to her parents
- she started a new life and wrote an autobiography
- she passed away
- she started to look for her parents
5. Which of the following is false?
- the woman that took in Wati beat her
- Wati remembered the name of her parents
- Wati’s grandfather’s name was Ibraham
- Wati has a birthmark on her hip