106. The Haunted Warehouse
1. In the 90s, William was a ____________.
- backup singer
2. Why did William work at night or on the weekends?
- he needs the extra money
- to keep up with his work
- his boss makes him work overtime
- those were the only shifts available
3. Why is William’s story about the haunted house believable?
- the local news has been featuring stories about haunted houses
- it’s Halloween
- there were witnesses
- he’s usually calm and composed
4. When William first heard a knocking sound, he thought it was ___________.
- a drum “popping”
- his boss knocking on the door
- the wind
- a ghost
5. What made William so scared that he would never work at night again?
- his boss yelling at him for working at odd hours
- he saw a ghost of his dead best friend
- he heard someone walk above the ceiling of his office
- the door broke down