1. Section 8 is known also as _________.
- apartment choice voucher club
- housing option voucher program
- housing choice program
- housing choice voucher program
2. How much money does section 8 provide for rent?
- Up to 800 dollars.
- Up to 1000 dollars.
- Up 1500 dollars.
- Up to 2000 dollars.
3. Families who qualify for section 8 must help pay _________ percent of the rent.
4. In order to qualify for section 8 you must be _________.
- a U.S citizen or a legal resident
- Both A and C.
5. What happens if you qualify for section 8?
- You'll receive a welcome letter.
- Nothing happens.
- You will move in within a year.
- You will be put on waiting list.