95. What is in a Lease (1)
1. What is a lease?
- A legally binding contract between a tenant and a landlord.
- A law about renting an apartment.
- The amount of money you pay the landlord monthly.
- A receipt from the landlord.
2. What is in a lease?
- The landlord’s credit history.
- Current conditions of the apartment.
- A list of the tenant's and the landlord's responsibilities.
- The property tax that the landlord pays.
3. What happens if you pay your rent late?
- There might be a late fee.
- You will receive a letter from a lawyer.
- The landlord will give you a warning.
- You will get kicked out.
4. If you aren't allowed to have pets, what happens if you get
caught with one?
- You might get fined or kicked out.
- You will not see your pet when you get home.
- You can keep the pet after you have paid the fee.
- None of the above.
5. Why do you need a lease?
- To prove that you legally live somewhere.
- To find a job in the local area.
- To prove you are an adult.
- To increase your credit score.