93. Renting an Apartment (1)
1. What is the first step in renting an apartment?
- To find out how much you can pay per month.
- To drive around the neighborhood.
- To speak with your landlord.
- To talk to your boss.
2. When moving into a new place, most landlords expect you ____________.
- to look nice
- to pay a security deposit
- to pay the last month rent
- to look at your last year’s tax return
3. What is a security deposit?
- The last month’s rent.
- A place where you keep your secret.
- The money to guarantee no property damage.
- The money for food.
4. What do you do after figuring out how much you can afford?
- Buy yourself a nice dinner.
- Brag to your friends.
- Quit your job.
- Begin looking for an apartment.
5. What is one way to rent an apartment?
- On a month-to-month basis.
- With coupons.
- Pay with a yearly rent.
- On a six-month basis.