1. What does camping involve?
- Sleeping in your friend's house.
- Sleeping on the train.
- Spending nights in the outdoors.
- Having a picnic in the backyard.
2. Where can people sleep when they camp?
- In a hotel.
- In a tent.
- In a house.
- In a motel.
3. What are camping grounds?
- A place for playing some sports.
- A designated outdoor spot for campers.
- An area for outdoor activities.
- Any places where campers want to spend the night.
4. What are fire rings in camping grounds?
- A ring that can start a fire for you.
- A ring that was molded using fire.
- A hole in the ground where people can safely make a fire.
- A thing that represents evil.
5. What is an outdoor activity people like to do when camping?
- Watching sports on TV.
- Climbing trees.
- Making phone calls.