1. How many days does a typical American worker get off a year for vacation?
- 14 to 21 days.
- 7 to 10 days.
- 7 days.
- 10 days.
2. During their vacation time, how are workers expected to
communicate with their boss?
- By checking the company’s website.
- By going to the office from time to time.
- By email and mobile phone.
- By calling their boss twice a day.
3. Whose vacation time is the longest?
- American workers.
- Management team.
- European workers.
4. Why do most companies in countries outside the U.S. have to give paid time off to their employees?
- They want to make their employees happy.
- It is required by the government.
- Not enough work to do.
- Employees will be more productive.
5. Why are U.S workers afraid to take time off for vacation?
- They will make less money if they take vacation.
- They have no place to go for vacation.
- They love their work too much.
- They are afraid of losing their jobs.