1. What does William Sears promote?
- To shop at all the Sears stores.
- Attachment parenting.
- Early child education.
- Healthy eating habits.
2. What is attachment parenting?
- A parenting style that makes little kids physically attached.
- A parenting style that teaches how to make friends.
- Teaching children to be more socially interactive.
- Training children to be independent.
3. What is the idea behind the attachment parenting style?
- A baby who feels protected will grow up to be more
- A baby who feels protected will grow up to be dependent.
- A baby needs protection as much as possible.
- The baby will love the mother more deeply.
4. What is one way that parents are encouraged to be close to their babies?
- Quitting her day-time job to take care of the baby.
- Keeping the baby in the same room the parents are in.
- Carrying the baby in a sling.
- Hiring a babysitter.
5. What is one of the features of attachment parenting?
- Being strict with what to feed the baby.
- Teaching the baby language skills early.
- Not to worry about spoiling a baby.
- To leave the baby alone to cry out.