86. Helicopter versus Free-Range Moms
1. What is free-range parenting?
- Let kids do things on their own.
- Schedule extra activities for kids.
- Not allow kids to play in a park.
- Buy latest toys for kids.
2. What is helicopter parenting?
- Ride helicopters with their kids.
- Let kids ride helicopters alone.
- Watch over their kids closely all the time.
- Not allow their kids to play with other kids.
3. How can actions of helicopter parents hurt their children?
- Kids will not know their responsibilities.
- Kids will hate their parents.
- Kids will not do their homework.
- Kids will be lazy.
4. What is an example of a helicopter parent?
- A family that is rich enough to own a helicopter.
- Let their kids play by themselves.
- Wake up their child to get to college on time.
- No toys for kids.
5. What is the opposite of a helicopter mom?
- An airplane mom.
- A free-range mom.
- A free-range dad.
- A helicopter dad.