1. Who usually throws baby showers?
- Female friends or relatives.
2. When are baby showers thrown for the pregnant woman?
- Between 4 and 6 months of pregnancy.
- Between 6 and 9 months of pregnancy.
- Between 7 and 10 months of pregnancy.
- Between 8 and 10 months of pregnancy.
3. Where can a baby shower be held?
- Someone's home.
- A restaurant.
- A catering hall.
- All of the above.
4. Only _________ traditionally were invited.
- pregnant women
5. At baby showers sometimes _________ are played.
- musical instruments
- TV programs