78. Don't be Tardy to the Party
1. Showing up to a party uninvited is considered _________.
2. What are ways to get invited to a party?
- Through email.
- By letter.
- Verbal invitation.
- All of the above.
3. Who is the host?
- The person invited to the party.
- The person giving the party.
- The person in charge of bringing food.
- The guest of the person invited to the party.
4. What does it mean to be punctual?
- To put periods at the end of sentences.
- To be on time.
- To be late.
- To be polite.
5. It is polite to bring _________ for the host of the party.
- a guest
- a gift
- a hat