73. One Country, Many Religions
1. People speak different languages and practice different
_________ in the United States.
2. What religion do most people identify with in the United
3. What is the parentage of people who don't practice religion
in the United States?
4. The United States does not have an official religion because _________.
- people have too many religions
- of the freedom to practice any religion
- some people don't practice religion
- All of the above
5. Where do Muslims worship?