66. The United Nations in New York City
1. The United Nations was founded after _________ in 1945.
- World War I
- World War II
- the Civil War
- Pearl Harbor
2. How many countries made up the United Nations when it began?
3. The Untied Nations' official languages are _________.
- Arabic and English.
- Chinese and French.
- Russian and Spanish.
- All of the above.
4. What is the official currency of the United Nations?
- The Euro.
- The Swiss Frank.
- The Chinese Yen.
- The U.S. Dollar.
5. The United Nations has its very own _________.