1. Salem is called the "_________ City".
2. How did Salem get its nickname Witch City?
- The city had many witches in history.
- It had famous Halloween festivities.
- Because of the song "Witchy Women".
- Because of the Salem Witch Trials.
3. The Salem Witch Trials ________________.
- accused 19 people
- sentenced 200 people to death
- charged more than 200 people
- found more than 200 people guilty
4. How many people were sentenced to death in the Salem
Witch Trials for being witches?
- more than 200.
- more than 20.
5. Those who were sentenced to death were executed by being _________.