60. Chicago – The Windy City
1. What is Chicago known as?
- The Airy City
- The Chilly City
- The Windy City
- The Wind City
2. What state is the city Chicago in?
3. Why is Chicago called the Windy City?
- Because of the wind tunnel effect.
- Because of the constant breeze.
- Because of the frequent tornados.
- Both A and B.
4. After New York and Los Angeles, Chicago is the _________
most populous city in America.
5. The Willis Tower was formally known as the _________.
- Target Tower
- Sears Tower
- Macy's Tower
- Tall Tower