59. Rosa Parks and the Civil Rights Movement
1. Rosa Parks was born in _________.
2. Why is Rosa Parks famous?
- For challenging immigration policy.
- For challenging sexist policy.
- For preaching anti-slavery.
- For challenging discriminatory policy.
3. When did Rosa Parks refuse to obey discriminatory policy?
- During 1930s.
- During the 1940s.
- During the 1950s.
- During the 1960s.
4. Why were Black Americans not allowed to sit at the front of
the bus if a White person needed the seat?
- Because of racism.
- Because Blacks were seen as inferior to Whites.
- Because Whites were better privileged than Blacks.
- All of the above.
5. Rosa Parks has been called "____________."
- the Symbol of Civil Rights
- the Mother of the Freedom Movement
- First Lady of Civil Rights
- Both B and C