55. The Attack on Pearl Harbor
1. In what date did the attack on Pearl Harbor occur on?
- December 7, 1957
- December 6, 1941
- December 5, 1943
- December 7, 1941
2. Who was the President of the United States during the
- Grover Cleveland
- Richard Nixon
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Thomas Jefferson
3. December 7 was declared by the President as "A day that will live in _________."
4. The following day of the attack on Pearl Harbor the United
States declared war on _________.
5. What immediately followed the declaration of war on Japan?
- Japan surrendered.
- Germany declared war on the U.S.
- The World War II ended.
- None of the above.