What happened on September 11, 2001?
- Muslim extremists hijacked four commercial airliners and slammed three of them into buildings.
- Muslim extremists hijacked four commercial airliners and exploded in the sky.
- Muslim extremists hijacked four airplanes and landed them in their own country.
- Muslim extremists hijacked three airplanes and disappeared.
How many of the hijacked jets reached their targets?
- One out of four.
- Two out of four.
- Three out of four.
Where did Flight 11 slam into?
- The Pentagon.
- The north tower of the World Trade Center.
- The ground.
- An airport.
What happened to the fourth flight?
- It never took off.
- Brave passengers stopped it and landed safely.
- Hijackers were all arrested.
- It crashed into a field in the state of Pennsylvania.
How many Americans lost their lives on September 11, 2001?
- About 3,000.
- Less than 2,000.
- Almost 1,500.
- Nearly 1,000.