38. Homelessness in Los Angeles
What happened to the young men who came to Los Angeles to get a job?
- They all found jobs they wanted.
- Many of them did not find jobs and without a place to stay.
- They never made it to Los Angeles.
- They arrived in Los Angeles and then left.
What did many churches establish in the area of Los Angeles?
- Shelters for the homeless.
- More churches.
In recent times, what is the homeless population of Los Angeles is made up of?
- Only young people.
- Mentally ill people.
- Old men and women.
- Both men and women of all ages.
Why is it difficult for some homeless people to find jobs?
- There is a bad government policy.
- Homeless people are discriminated against.
- They have mental disabilities.
- None of the above.
How can we decrease the number of homeless in the city?
- Stop helping them.
- Have more police on the streets.
- Pay Individual attention to every homeless person.
- There are no solutions.