31. Private Schools – An Expensive Educational Alternative
Why do some parents choose private schools for their children?
- They believe teachers in private schools are better.
- They think the education of a private school is better.
- Private schools are not controled by the government.
- They choose private schools for religious reasons.
Why is it that private schools are also called independent or non-state schools?
- Because they are not run by local, state, or national governments.
- Because they are run by local, state, or national governments.
- Because they are located in secluded areas.
- Because they are run by the Independent Party.
How do private schools pick students to go to their schools?
- Based on their family income.
- Based on their races.
- With a game of Jeopardy.
- Through admission examinations and interviews.
How much do private schools charge?
- About $45,000.
- About $1,0000.
- About $50,000.
- About $4,500.
Why do private schools charge tuitions?
- In order to get students with good backgrounds
- Because they want to make some profits.
- Because they do not get money from the government.
- To get more money for future development.