30. Parent-Teacher Conferences
What are parent-teacher conferences?
- They are about teachers and parents discussing the local news.
- They are about teachers telling parents how their child is doing in class.
- They are dinner parties with teachers and parents.
- They are about parents and teachers discussing weather.
When are parent-teacher conferences held?
- Once a month.
- Once every two years.
- When teachers hand out the term grades.
- When the child was not doing well in school.
When are the appointments for parent-teacher conferences?
- During the day and the evening.
- On the weekends.
- Before five o'clock in the afternoon.
- Only in the morning.
How long do parent-teacher conferences normally last?
- About 5 minutes.
- About 10 minutes.
- About 30 minutes.
- about an hour.
What must a parent do if she or he needs more time talking to their child's teacher?
- Wait until the end of the day.
- Wait for an hour.
- Keep the teacher for more time.
- Schedule another meeting.