25. Community College (2)
What do many people these days plan to do after community college?
- Transfer to a university to get a bachelor's degree
- Transfer to another community college
- Stop attending school
- Join the military
What is one of the reasons why students choose to transfer?
- Community colleges cannot guarantee admission into universities.
- Community colleges have articulation agreements with universities.
- Community colleges have more students than universities.
- Community colleges do not encourage students to transfer.
Articulation agreements tell students _______________.
- which classes are difficult
- which classes count for transferring
- which classes are easy
- Both A and B
Community colleges are less _________ than universities.
Community colleges usually offer more _________ than universities.
- evening classes
- afternoon classes