23. Immigration – A Broken System
In the United States, immigration is a _________.
- simple and pleasant issue
- confusing and difficult issue
- complicated and controversial issue
- compelling and deep issue
The term “_________” is considered to be offensive to immigrants.
The term “_________” is considered less offensive to immigrants.
What is the estimated number of immigrants living in the United States?
- 11 billion
- 10 million
- 11 hundred thousand
- 11 million
The 2013 immigration reform bill ___________________.
- makes it easier for immigrants to become citizens
- sends more immigrants back to their home country
- closes the U.S.-Mexico border
- makes it difficult for illegal immigrants to become citizens