3. The U.S. Federal Government
The American Government is based on _______________.
- the legislative and executive branches
- the State Constitution
- the House of Representatives
- the Constitution of the United States of America
What are the three branches of the U.S. Government?
- Extracurricular, Judicial, and Literature Branches
- Legislative, judicial, and executive branches
- Legislative, judgmental, and executive Branches
- Executive, judicial, governmental Branches
Which branch does the vice-president belong to?
- Excellence Branch
- Legislative Branch
- Executive Branch
- Judicial Branch
Which of the following is correct?
- The executive branch consists of President, Vice President and State Secretary.
- The legal branch consists of House of Senators and Representatives.
- The judicial branch consists of judges, lawyers, and politicians.
- The legislative branch consists of the House of Representatives and the Senate.
Why is the separation of powers necessary in a government?
- To make sure that no one has too much power.
- To makes it difficult to pass a law.
- To please different political groups.
- To have a chance at absolute power.